TINNITUS TREATMENT CONSULTATION with Jennifer Battaglino
Where to start?
The Tinnitus Consultation – Consults are available in person, via telephone, or via webcam (Skype, Google, Facetime)
- A tinnitus consult is approximately 90 minutes in length.
- We go over everything from what works to what doesn’t, medications, supplements, your own personal history with tinnitus, and I answer any questions you might have.
- I will teach you practical exercises to do every day to promote habituation and ultimately bring down the volume.
- You will have an individualized tinnitus reduction program including self-hypnosis recordings, at the end of our consultation to implement immediately.
- The fee for the initial consult is $265.00, however, please contact us at email@example.com to find out if you are eligible for out-of-network benefits. Follow up sessions are $65.00 – $165.00 and range from approximately 30 – 60 minutes in length. Follow up sessions may also be subject to out-of-network coverage.
Once you have scheduled a personalized consultation, we will need the following information prior to your appointment.
- a history of your tinnitus: how it started and how it has progressed
- What life has been like up to 18 months prior to onset – stressors, relationships, work, health, etc., anything you can think of.
- What, if anything, have you tried for treatment?
- A list of your current major stressors.
- your expected outcome for the teleconsult
- your most recent audiogram, if available, faxed to (914) 315-8266 or mailed to The Harwood Group, 178 Myrtle Blvd., Suite 107, Larchmont, NY 10538
Please inform me via email or fax that your MRI, BAER, or CT scan results are normal, meaning no tumor. I will not work with you after the first teleconsult unless a tumor has been ruled out. You can also ask your ENT or audiologist about a BAER test which is less involved that an MRI or CT scan which may help rule out whether a more thorough test is needed.
The consultation is where we will design a personalized tinnitus reduction and management program.
- Streamline your plan and get connected with the right people to give yourself the best possible chance to get well.
- You will find out what therapies work and don’t work.
- Know your intervention options.
- Understand medications that have helped others in the past which you can discuss with your doctor.
- Find out if you qualify for intensive therapy such as a 3-Day Intensive Session or Weekly Sessions.
- Find out what other clients have done in the way of therapy, intervention, self-help, and medication to see how it applies to your own situation.
You will have a better understanding of:
- how tinnitus works
- what is effecting your tinnitus
- and how you can “interrupt” the cycle and ultimately break it to bring the volume down.
- Learn practical reduction exercises you can use everyday to detach emotionally from your tinnitus
- promote new neuropathway growth
- promote habituation
- Understand the concept of habituation and how vital it is to experiencing a volume reduction.
- Discuss diet and exercise and how they can impact your tinnitus
- Understand supplements and the real facts about what works and what doesn’t
- Explore the various options open to you to get well from TRT, Widex Zen, to Neuromonics to Hypnotherapy
Call today and start “turning down the volume”! (914) 315-4044
To schedule a personal Tinnitus Consultation call us at (914) 315-4044 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org